We’ve led multiple seminars for churches, military brigades, and community groups and each time we receive positive feedback. Couples have shared that they “…learned how to resolve conflict the right way…” “…realized they can actually work through the issues in their marriage….” “….have hope to their marriage….” We’re encouraged that as marriages are healed, the family is strengthened.
Built into the oxygen program is a facilitator led model. When you are trained as a facilitator, you develop the vital skills necessary to lead the class and guide couples through the steps to strengthen their marriages.
Who should attend the facilitator training?
Counselors, therapists, chaplains, and clergy are highly encouraged to add this program to their portfolio. However, a professional or mental health credential is NOT required to teach the seminar. Oxygen Facilitators can come from a wide variety of backgrounds: chaplains, clergy, mentor couples, mental health professionals, and staff from community-based organizations desiring to add a marriage support program as part of their outreach.
Should My Spouse Become a Facilitator of the program?
Oxygen is most effective when presented by married couples. Couples can use their learning and struggles acquired through “on the job” training in their own marriage to guide and encourage those that attend the seminar. However, individuals or non-married teaching teams can also teach the course and are encouraged to attend the training.
Can Oxygen only be used as a Seminar?
- Oxygen can be incorporated into your small group curriculum, week night bible study, or even a weekend retreat.
- Chaplains have found Oxygen to be a great supplement to the Strong Bonds weekend retreat format that gives couples immediate help for their relationship.
- The facilitator guide is developed for a faith base and faith neutral setting giving you the flexibility adapt it to both church, military, and/or community outreach.
Materials you receive as a Facilitator:
- Certification as an authorized Oxygen For Your Relationships Facilitator
- O2Go Kit and Live Training
- Oxygen Facilitator Guide
- Oxygen Participant Guides
- Discover Your Heart with the Flag Page Book
- Power Point CD to teach the course in a classroom setting
- Couple Checkup & Flag Page Assessment Codes
- Lifetime coaching and support from a consultant at Stronger Families